LinkedIn Profile Enhancement

We will grow your network and build smart message chains for lead generation

About This Service

LinkedIn is 227% more effective for lead generation than Facebook or Twitter: That's because the people join LinkedIn to make contacts that can help them grow their career and business.

Do you make these mistakes when selling on LinkedIn?
Mistake 1: Treating your LinkedIn profile like a resume.
Mistake 2: Sending cold sales messages to business owners.

LinkedIn is a completely different platform. Cold messaging will not only waste your contacts but it puts your account at risk of getting banned from too many message complaints.

The secret is to use a softer approach when contacting business owners. Inviting them to connect without a sales pitch and guiding them through a pre-made sales funnel designed specifically for LinkedIn (our first message template gets a 70% response rate).

We've developed a system that reliably attracts inbound consulting leads that tell you what they want to buy, and closes them on paying your fees with unlimited lead growth potential.

Step 1: Turn your profile into a lead-generating sales letter.
The first step is to turn your profile into a sales letter that gets the business owners you connect with to reach out to you for help. Every aspect of your profile, including your name, job title, summary, banner, and image must be crafted the right way to pull the most number of leads.

Step 2: Rank your profile to the top of LinkedIn search.
We've managed to crack the code to LinkedIn's search algorithm and can quickly rank any profile to the top of search results in minutes. As you can imagine, this DRAMATICALLY increases the number of contacts that will see your profile.

Step 3: Generate endless free leads with the power of LinkedIn Groups.
Using Local LinkedIn groups you can multiply the number of leads you generate by attracting more local businesses. Business owners flock to these groups to make connections with other business owners in their area and to learn how they can grow their business. Many will reach out to you for help as the group leader.

Step 4: Use LinkedIn messages to uncover what a business owner needs.
Most marketers send out thousands of messages hoping to close 1% of the contacts they reach out too. This approach wastes a lot of time, kills your chances of ever connecting with the other 99% of businesses, and will eventually get you banned from LinkedIn

Fact: Data from Microsoft reveals that it takes an average 7-10 contacts with a prospect to make a sale... While 89% of marketers give up after 4 messages. (Microsoft owns LinkedIn and is one of the most successful B2B companies in the world. They know what they are talking about.).

Our system gets a 70% reply rate on the first message and closes 1 in 10 businesses on paying for services after a 10 message sequence. Over the course of 10 carefully crafted messages, we get the business owner to open up about their biggest challenges and what services they are already looking for.

The best part is that this messages sequence maximizes the value of every contact you make on LinkedIn, including the ones who never buy from you.

To give a major consistency to our system, we have compiled everything that works into a series of checklists that anyone can follow to turn your LinkedIn account into a lead-producing machine.

Checklist 1: LinkedIn Profile Sales Machine
This checklist walks you through every step in creating a profile that generates 10-15 leads per week, including:
☑️ Writing your profile like a sales letter to generate leads.
☑️ Getting your profile to the top of LinkedIn search.
☑️ Getting LinkedIn to recommend your profile to biz owners in your target market.

Checklist 2: 30-minute LinkedIn lead generation routine
This checklist walks you through the 30-minute daily routine that fills your inbox with more leads than you can handle.
Every step to squeezing the most out of LinkedIn, including:
☑️ Group posting and mailing schedule to pull in dozens of leads from every group you create.
☑️ 10 message sequence to convert contacts into clients.
☑️ Daily maintenance to keep your profile at the top of search and recommendations.

Special Bonus Section: Mastering LinkedIn's Premium tools
Our system is all about generating leads for FREE on LinkedIn and you are not required to use any of their premium or paid services. However, we have used them effectively and it's a great place to re-invest your earnings to grow your business further:

How to use LinkedIn sales manager to keep track of leads and increase your sales - Most of the time you DO NOT need sales manager. However, we found it to be helpful in our business, and we will show you the tricks that have sped up client communications:

LinkedIn Premium features that boost leads - LinkedIn's premium account has a few features that we've used to double the number of leads our profile generates. We'll show you how to see an immediate return in your investment in this premium service in the first week you use it.

LinkedIn's InMail service to book clients - Inmail is LinkedIn's cold messaging service that is a GOLD MINE if you want to land consulting clients quickly. You'll learn how to adapt our 10-message sequence to get the most out of this service.

Special Bonus section 2: Software we use to automate LinkedIn lead generation:
We've been using a few free Google Chrome plugins to automate our LinkedIn lead generation, and they have freed up our time in tremendous ways:
☑️ Autoresponder for LinkedIn to automate your message sequence.
☑️ Export all your leads to CSV/Excel.
☑️ Build a targeted mailing list by scraping LinkedIn.
☑️ Mass endorse contacts to gain endorsements back.

Benefits of ordering this service
✔️ Improve your online reputation and credibility.
✔️ Get real endorsements to your Linkedin profile.
✔️ Increase the number of connections.
✔️ Better visibility and exposure via search engines. 
✔️ Using ethical SEO and marketing techniques. 

Notice Carefully
🔘 Check your password before ordering.
🔘 Your account must be 10 days old.
🔘 You must have 30+ connections at the time of order. 













€197

 3 Days Delivery       Unlimited Revisions

What's Included

  • Job Title Redefinition
  • Profile Photo Tester Service
  • Stock Images For Your Banner
  • 500+ Targeted Connections
  • Hack For Fast Ranking
  • Keyword Strategy
  • Endorsers Recommendation
  • Interest Selection
  • Group Creation Guide
  • Hack For Messaging Anyone
  • Privacy Setting Recommendation
  • Saved Searches Trick
  • Company Page Creation

€297

 4 Days Delivery       Unlimited Revisions

What's Included

  • Job Title Redefinition
  • Profile Photo Tester Service
  • Stock Images For Your Banner
  • 500+ Targeted Connections
  • Hack For Fast Ranking
  • Keyword Strategy
  • Endorsers Recommendation
  • Interest Selection
  • Group Creation Guide
  • Hack For Messaging Anyone
  • Privacy Setting Recommendation
  • Saved Searches Trick
  • Company Page Creation
  • Group Posting Schedule
  • In-Mailing Schedule
  • 10 Message Sequence
  • Daily Maintenance Guide

€397

 6 Days Delivery       Unlimited Revisions

What's Included

  • Job Title Redefinition
  • Profile Photo Tester Service
  • Stock Images For Your Banner
  • 500+ Targeted Connections
  • Hack For Fast Ranking
  • Keyword Strategy
  • Endorsers Recommendation
  • Interest Selection
  • Group Creation Guide
  • Hack For Messaging Anyone
  • Privacy Setting Recommendation
  • Saved Searches Trick
  • Company Page Creation
  • Group Posting Schedule
  • In-Mailing Schedule
  • 10 Message Sequence
  • Daily Maintenance Guide
  • Profile Improvement
  • Skills Endorsed From 10 Profiles
  • 5 New Recommendations From 5 Profiles

Compare Package

Package Basic
€197
Standard
€297
Premium
€397
Job Title Redefinition
Profile Photo Tester Service
Stock Images For Your Banner
500+ Targeted Connections
Hack For Fast Ranking
Keyword Strategy
Endorsers Recommendation
Interest Selection
Group Creation Guide
Hack For Messaging Anyone
Privacy Setting Recommendation
Saved Searches Trick
Company Page Creation
Group Posting Schedule
In-Mailing Schedule
10 Message Sequence
Daily Maintenance Guide
Profile Improvement
Skills Endorsed From 10 Profiles
5 New Recommendations From 5 Profiles
Total €197
€297
€397

FAQ

Q:

Can I provide the text for recommendation?

A:

Yes, you can provide us with the text for the recommendations. Otherwise, we have writing specialists who will write them for you.